Monday, December 24, 2012

Remembering The Day Of Mother's Day


I have abandoned my blog too long, just today I realize that today is mother’s day. Is really today is mother’s day? I dreamed my mom was not in good health last night. Since morning I opened facebook none of my brother are online. I want to call my mom but my phone is zero. It is sad. God protect my mom and forgive all the sins of my parents. Oh….Ya Allah give your jannah for my father.


In this situation sometimes, I ask myself when I could return to my country. I want to stay there next to my mom. I want to spoiled, respect her sincerely; and do whatever she wants. This is the only my chance. Give me a chance Oo Ya Allah….!

Ya Allah dalam sujudku ku memohon kepada-Mu
sebelum Engkau memanggil hamba
sebelum Engkau memanggil kedua orang tua hamba
berikanlah kesempatan kepada hamba untuk berbakti kepada mereka
untuk memanjakan mereka dengan rasa kasih sayang dari lubuk hati yang paling dalam



Ya Allah lindungilah mereka dimanapun, dalam kedaan bagaimanapun mereka.


Tears my eyes when I always listen to this music







2 comments:

  1. yeah of course, mother is the best of our friends...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear faisal hilmi for visiting my blog ...nice if i know u more...

      Delete

i need your comment guys to make this blog much better


thanks