Monday, November 25, 2013

End Program - WMS Idle

Before I had problem in this posting, again I have problem in the PC client in my office.

Anyone had found this problem?

I had to re-install Nero 7 into the system….It was an early morning in the office mean while I had to finish the PC before 9.00 o’clock. After installing Nero 7 I tried to restart the PC but I found this wms idle

It was weird, I was afraid I made mistake during the installation. Again, after finishing the installation I shut the PC down and wms idle appeared when I clicked OK it would shutdown otherwise if clicked cancel it wouldn't shutdown. The picture would be like this 














I have got the same experience before, but I forgot it. I was worried there might be problem with the system. I was getting fed up because I had just finished formatting its system, I did not want to reformat it. 

Then I decided to search it in google then I found a website explaining how to solve that problem. I realized I did it before.

WHAT IS WMS IDLE?

According to the source wms idle is media related services by Microsoft. It runs to support certain application or services when the computer is in the idle state.

And why is wms idle appears?

This message appears because when the system is trying to shut down all the running processes, the wms idle process keeps working. Then why the message appears. The common reasons for these problems are:

  1. Scout service run by Nero 7
  2. Microsoft Office Communicator 2005

Here are the steps followed by the picture:

The solution is we have to disable the Nero 7 scout service if it is enable.

Go to start > All programs > Nero > Tools > Nero Scout then unchecked the unable the Nero Scout likes in picture below:


Click Ok

 It is very simple

Now I can restart or shut down the pc normally

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i need your comment guys to make this blog much better


thanks